Image Map

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Neck ties for Dad!

Linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.
Yes, the weeks are flying by now. My summer has started with wonderful house guest my beautiful niece and a friend of hers drove from Kentucky to hang with me at the beach. They got in several beach days, outlet shopping, and some nice dinners and local music!

Now it's time to get ready for Father's Day. I love shopping at resale shops. I did one of these last year but one of the kids took it home. So I had to hunt for more men's ties. This is my new necktie wreath to hang on the door for Father's Day.

I used a foam wreath form (that I also found at the resale shop) to start with then I cut the ties in different lengths and use hot glue to attach them to the wreath form. If you had a favorite color or design you could stick with that, but I like all the different patterns and colors! 

We also have a fathers day unit with Math & ELA center activities as well as many quick print papers. Great for end of the year, summer fun, or summer school! 


No comments :