Image Map

Monday, June 2, 2014

Made It Monday June

/
We are linking with 4th Grade Frolics for "Monday Made It".
I usually fringe my shirts at the waist line, cut out the crew neck and fringe the sleeves of my sports shirts. The crew neck feels like it is choking me. (No, I am too old to cut out the back.)
I have my old bracelet which is showing its age. I need to get new beads and restring it for next year. I will keep my charms and try to add more. I would like to make earrings, too. I thought there would be other craft stands around that would have some, but I got fooled.



 I decorated our door with a checkered flag and the cover to our new unit. We do not have to look for numbers, we just use my visuals.

But because my granddaughter had a Car themed birthday last year, and I enjoy the races, I made a new unit this year for the end of the year or Summer School. We cut the price in half, so you can be a winner even if your driver was not a winner today.


No comments :