Image Map

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Manic Monday Freebie Linky

http://www.classroomfreebies.com/2014/02/MM-2-17.html
We are linking up this Monday with Classroom Freebies! Who doesn't love a freebie? Jump over and grab a load of freebies!!

Hope you all had a great weekend! We sure did! We got to celebrate Valentines Day, as well as our friends Anniversary & a Birthday! We tried a new Mexican spot that we had never been to and it was so good!! Then we went to see a movie!

Then Sunday as I was headed to get the weekly grocery shopping done.....I remembered I don't have school Monday!! WOOHOO!!! Anyone else forget that there is no school tomorrow? I do have to go get my teeth cleaned.

So many things to squeeze in this week. Still trying to work on Olympics and need to get in some Presidents Day stuff! We had updated and forgot to post it OOPS!! So here is a freebie apologize!! I use these activities in my math center. We like the non-standard measuring sticks. But you could use cubes, a ruler, anything to measure!

Measuring President Obama's Family

Much Love Autumn & Ruth




1 comment :