Image Map

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Made It Monday:Back to School

So one last Made It Monday link up before I get back to school.
So the first projected we started on was attempting to dye my pocket charts black. Well we tried the powder dye with vinegar and HOT water. Then we tried the liquid dye with HOT water and more vinegar. There were 2 that are blackish(dark navy) and 1 that we ruined(cheap target green one) and one that remained blue! So this was kinda a fail and and kinda a success......
 Next we painted my divider from red, blue, and green to just black. We are better with spray paint than we are with dye!
 I stopped by my BFF's room and she had used her superhero material to recover her stool. This made me remember that I had a stool in my garage from my dad's house! So I brought it in and used oil cloth to recover it. I also used some felt to add some cushion to the stool!
 Finally we made new curtains out of shower curtains. Can you see us continuing my black and white theme? Please don't judge my stash that I hide behind the curtains!
Go check out all the stuff everyone else made!!!!


2 comments :

  1. I use curtains, too– it's brain compatible!
    See you around... Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! Yes I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have those curtains!

      Delete