Image Map

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kansas City Meet Up 2014

I was so lucky this past weekend! I really wanted to meet some other bloggers in the Kansas City area! Well I have been stalking other blogs looking for a meet up to no avail! So I started asking around, and had several people interested. So we decided to have a meet up at Cheesecake Factory. It was so much fun. There ended up being a table of 10 which was just perfect so we could chat and get to know each other. 
Starting here on the left is my mom(Ruth/Nana) & then myself(Autumn), Michelle(The Journey) in progress, Alisha(Missing Tooth Grins), Ashley(My Prekinder Class) in progress, Sarah(Mrs. Jones Teaches), Stephanie(First Grade Bangs), Shelby (First time Firstie), Kim(Splish Splash Mrs. Landers Class), Monica(Roland with ipads). 
Here is the little ditty I adapted to play the gift swap! 
Click on it to grab a free copy!

These are the cute table buses that mom made! Also here are the name tags I made. See the sunflowers for Kansas and the magnifying glass for Missouri(show me)!

Everyone brought a bag full of goodies to exchange! Here were the amazing bags mom & I got! This also made it easier to recognize others! 

Here are all of my MO-Kan Ladies! You must go check them out! I can vouch for them in person they are really the sweetest ladies you will ever meet!

1 comment :