Image Map

Monday, February 15, 2016

Am I built to blog??


So lots has changed since I last blogged!! Yep June was my last post EEK!!!! 
Well for anyone who might care I have left the classroom and work Jamberry full time in addition to continuing creating on TPT! 
But my biggest news is that my hubby accepted a job and we moved from Kansas to Florida!!


I am finally unpacked and it's time to get back to blogging!! Leave a comment if I still have any followers out there that would like a freebie from my store!! Leave your comment & email!!

3 comments :

  1. I have not blogged at all this school year and I am still in the classroom-I am always so busy preparing lessons. Congratulations on your move to Florida! I hope you love it!! I would love to have your Back to School with Pete the Cat pack. It looks so good and my kids love Pete.
    Thanks,
    Michelle Scotese
    mscotese67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Michelle, thank you so much for your response. We will send it to you and your students. Let us know anything else we could create for you. Mom was used to creating things for me at the last minute during my day.

      Delete
  2. Really all the image which has been present in the above post has been really wonderful and awesome. Though, you are taking some more large time period gap between each post, the quality of each post has been really awesome and wonderful. So, the quality of each post being posted by you has been really compensating that time gap between each post. So, I request you to continue to keep on such valuable piece of high quality posting in this blog and for that, all type of guidance will be provided by myself on behalf of my research paper writing assistance website. So that you will be able to keep on the posting of such valuable and good quality posts in your life time.

    ReplyDelete