Image Map

Thursday, September 1, 2016

5 for Friday FOOTBALL

Just in case you wanted to know what I have been up to lately here is a little peek! 
We got to go meet up with my parents at the Jacksonville football game! Yes I really do love football.
Our little lady has started her soccer season! How cute is her practice uniform? Love those bright socks!
Big news at recess! She lost that front tooth! More power to the teacher that helped her pull it out! I don't do loose teeth not even for my own kids!
My neighbor & I got to go listen to Lysa Terkeurst speak at a local church. She was awesome! I would go again!
I spent a little time working on these Labor Day items! 


Then we went back to another Jags game! This time one of the hubby's college buddies is a coach and got us sideline passes. Fun times!


1 comment :