Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year

It's the beginning of another year. I treasure each year more and more. I am getting to enjoy all the changes that occur in each grandchild.

Because we blog together, it keeps my daughter close to me.  I suppose most moms think their children are a little bit smarter and quicker than they are.  I depend on her to keep me updated on technology and drag me along.  She does a good job of being positive and explaining procedures slowly to me. 

We are trying to complete new units on the Arctic, Chinese New Year, and the Olympics. We are updating our Super Bowl School units and reevaluating others.  So be on the look out!

In March, Autumn is presenting at the Missouri Conference on the Young Years.  Yes, Nana will be there to encourage and babysit Naomi while her mom presents. 

So we want to wish you and yours blessings during the new year!
I am trying to pack 2013 away.



No comments :