Image Map

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friendly Fire Safety Week

We are linking with  5 For Friday.http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/


[Divider-1_thumb13%255B6%255D.png]

It is Friday and time to be prepared for next week and head out to a college football weekend. I am ready to go!
 
 
I have up new Spin/Roll Graphing out in Math Centers.
Mom made me a magnetic letter fire unit because my students are enjoying their magnetic letters so much.
Write the Room Ten Frames are another favorite of my
 
 "clipboard monsters". Get it, it is Halloween time.
I have vocabulary cards for writing center, but think I will make a Write the room with an extra set. (Mom can you make me a recording sheet for Monday?)
And I have my simple sentences ready to go for "Morning Work". My plans are ready so I can take out for my football weekend.
Hope you all have a good weekend and avoid bad weather. Our "Friendly Fireman Unit is posted in our store if you need things for your Monday.
 
Much Love,
Autumn and Ruth
 

No comments :