Image Map

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful Linky Party



Linking up with Lyndsey over at "a year of many firsts" for her Thankful Linky Party. I have been having a few challenges at work this year so I have probably not been taking enought time out to see how blessed and how thankful I should be so I am glad for this opportunity to share with all of you and remind myself of all the things I have to be thankful for!


First and always I am thankful for God and my church family and friends! Just got a facial and relax time from my great friend Kim!

 
Next I am so thankful for my super awesome husband! He loves me more than I deserve some days! He works super hard to take care of our family! I am so glad God gave him to me!









 

I also have the best kids anyone could ask for! My

son(bubba) and my daughter(sissy girl) are the light of my life. I am so proud of the people they are both becoming!

Then of course there is my momma who helps me with this blog and developing al sorts of great resources for my classroom! She is the best mom anyone could ever have! She loves all of us beyond measure and we love her the same!
Finally I am blessed to have tons of other friends and family that I am blessed with!!!

Head over to see all of the other Thankful posts and check out some other great blogs!

Much Love Autumn & Ruth

No comments :