Image Map

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All Aboard Mrs.Gill's Polar Express



OK, the Novice Nana is at it again. I can't get the train side by side, the passenger car will not move up. This is the new hallway display. I can't wait to see what my creative daughter puts on display. I love being able to see all that she does from my side of the world. She is in heavy coats and gloves and I am still in my crocs and doing yard work inthe sunshine.  Our whole family had a busy weekend watching football and getting ready for the holidays coming.  Wish I was around to attend Autumn's gatherings and that she would be around for my New Year's Celebration and later Super Bowl Sunday.  Gee where has the year gone. Stay tuned. Maybe she can straighten out my train. She is my guru.

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE the train!
    I also wanted you to know that I nominated you for a Liebster award! Please go by my blog and check out what you need to do!
    -Lindsey
    Keepingupink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Polar Express day also, one of my favorites! Just stumbled upon your blog and am loving it! I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog post to see what that means!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade
    http://fortheloveoffirst.blogspot.com/2012/11/new-blogger-liebster-award-and-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nominations. But how do I get the trains side by side? It won't just slide. One would think it is a real train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome train! I wish I could help you, but I am still struggling to figure out how to do these things too. I am new to blogging and I'm trying to organize a Winter Wonderland Exchange project with classes throughout the country. I am hoping you will consider joining the fun. Please hop over to firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com for more info. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete