Image Map

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Musical Turkeys

Hoping everyone had a great day. It was sunny and relaxing on the island today. We had lunch with neighbors and enjoyed the compay of college student that has been away. Family and I were apart this year. But so glad all is well from Coast to Coast. I attempted turkeys from pintrest. They tasted better than they looked. We have enjoyed bikes and football today. We have football game this weekend in Jacksonville. We'll see how it goes.

We are ready for Hanukah and I have posted my new units. We are excited about more new units being created. Keep tabs on us we are wathching all of our new followers. Remember Monday Cyber Sales are on their way. I have my wish list. Do you?

Gobble, Gobble,
Ruth

2 comments :

  1. What a cute blog and we love the name! We are your newest followers :) we nominated you for the Liebster Award so hopefully you will gain more followers. Check out our blog for the information.

    Heather- 2 Brainy Apples
    http://2brainyapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! I am so new & have not been nominated for anything!!! I have a little one that is still up, so it looks like I will need to figure this out tomorrow night! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete