Image Map

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Official LINK UP!!!

Ok this is my 1st official link up! It took a bit for me to get it right and I am so thankful to Debbie at K is for Kinderiffic for helping me figure it out!!! Go see her at http://kisforkinderrific.blogspot.com/2012/11/november-currently.html?showComment=1352072008518#c4345933460164131049
 
Also go see everyone that is linked up at Oh Boy Fourth
 

I am SO excited to be linked up!!! YEAH!!!
Much Love,
Autumn
OOPS it was supposed to be classroom music... In that case add Jack Hartman!!!

6 comments :

  1. I found your blog through the Currently linky! We are watching football at our house, too. I am jealous of your Toms- I have a pair on my Christmas List!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you got all linked up! Welcome to the blog world! It is SO much fun and you will find so many great people here!!!!! I'm not sure how I ever managed without reading everyone's great ideas and blogs!!!

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any toms...Should I invest in some?? I've heard that they are so comfy and I've seen some really cute patterns.

    I'm your newest follwer! :) Come check out my blog when you can!
    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally need a mani/pedi too.... found you through the currently..im your newest follower...drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So awesome to link up! Do you have to be invited?

    Thanks!Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lindsey: NO you don't have to be invited! Go to Oh 4th the 2nd link on this post! Then you add your link!

    ReplyDelete