Image Map

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Teaching Tips Linky Party

Miss Kindergarten is having a teaching tips linky Party! I do agree with her that the blogging world is like one big PLC! Best news is I only have to attend this PLC and listen to the stuff that applies! Anyhow I was trying to think of a GREAT BLOW YOUR MIND tip........And yep you guessed it I am pulling a blank.......... So still thinking about this. I teach all day I have to have 1 tip stored away somewhere up there that would be meaningful to you.......
And I am sure tomorrow I will think of that SUPER TIP! But for tonight this is a simple one! I think we get caught up in all the "expectations" that are thrown on us and we forget that these kiddos are just that kiddos! So I have been taking a book out of my mom's sometimes "old school" book! We are singing fools in my class! (I CAN'T SING) but my kiddos have NO idea! They jam out with me!! So I have been keeping a stack of seasonal songs by our carpet area so if I need to fill a minute, have a brain break, or just for fun! This group is eating it up! They think I'm as good as Taylor Swift(WOOT WOOT) just wait till they realize my voice is dreadful! Try out this one tomorrow!
Turkey NO on google docs
or on TPT at
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Turkey-NO


Sorry no clip art on it, haven't paid for additional license for freebies....

Thanks for stopping by! Go check out all the amazing tips over at Miss Kindergarten!

Much Love, Autumn & Ruth

11 comments :

  1. I teach second, but my kiddos love when I sing. I can't sing either, but they don't care! A lot of times I just make up my own songs and the kiddos think that I am a genius! They quiet down right away when I start singing. Thanks for sharing!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE when the kids think your genius! Even more LOVE quiet kids!

      Delete
  2. I love singing, and I'm not good at it either!! haha! I want to see your turkey song but it says I don't have access! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad others admit their non singing. Should be public now! Thanks for having the linky!

      Delete
  3. I also tried to access it on Google Docs and it's saying I don't have access. I think I requested it but not sure! Would love to see it! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know! Forgot to set as public! Should be fixed now!! LOL Technology. Showing my newness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun song!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love singing too. I'm no singer but your right the kiddos can never tell. I think singing makes them so much happier too.
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree rikki! Even crazy fun songs usual put a calm on them!

      Delete