Image Map

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SHARING: Blog, Instagram, & Pinterest oh my!!

So we started this little blog to share and get new ideas. And guess what? It worked!! I came across the cutest idea from Mrs. Banisters Kindergarten Kids(instagram name) she also has a blog over at iheartkindergarten.blogspot.com
It fit right in with my unit on Families! First I "borrowed" ok I stole herVenn diagram for siblings in the family!
Then today we continued with our little houses. I cut out a little black house for everyone. Then we went thru colors one by one to show who lives in our house. Boy getting them to understand that just because grandma comes over does not mean that she lives with us.

At my school we are suppose to include a task, CCSS, and rubric. Don't tell I skimped a bit on this one! Hoping no one looks close enough!! If you want a copy of my key and task card just click above to grab it off google docs!
Mrs. Banister's Blog

Please be sure to go over and check out Mrs. Banister!!!

3 comments :

  1. It fit right in with my unit on Families! First I "borrowed" ok I stole herVenn diagram for siblings in the family! www.facebook.com/pages/Real-IG-Followers/536611069723882

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this blog seems very nice.. I would like to share this site to know about instagram detailed.. And this site will give you best service too..
    buy real instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    The post seems to be good i really gathered lot of information from your post and added to it your post gains me alot of information about the benefits gaining by buying instagram followers and buy followers for instagram

    ReplyDelete