Image Map

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hair dye, Hawkeye's Win, & a friend visits!

A bit late but it is still Saturday!! So I am going to link up with Mrs. Nelson for some Saturday Snapshots!




So this morning I went to get all this gray covered up!! I always feel so much better when the gray is gone! I mean I don't have any gray...This is my "natural" color......LOL
 
 
Then one of my hubby's dear friends came to visit from Chicago. He took Na to the toy store and this is what they came home with......
 
 
 
Then we headed out to watch the Hawkeye vs Iowa State game with the hubby's friend.


 
While we were in KC watching Iowa (and ILLINI our nephew is QB) my parents were watching in SC!
 
So now were are back home and it's time to get things ready for church and head to bed! Hope you all had a fun Saturday like we did!!
 
 
Much Love Autumn & Ruth
 
PS WOOHOO to Iowa for the win!!!
 


1 comment :

  1. I always love getting my hair done! I bet she's loving her new car. So fun. Thanks for liking up. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete