Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently and a little Motivation

So I am happily linking up with Farley over at Oh'Boy for Currently! I'm gonna double dip because I like a new little Monday linky so much. But I'll hold that till the middle so keep scrolling!
 
I know I am LUCKY that the hubby does all the laundry. I have to help get it all down stairs and then it is also my job to put away, but he washes, dries, and folds. SO I can handle the put away!
 

I took the little one to urgent care yesterday because she sky rocketed to 104 temp Saturday night. Also her throat looked dreadful. So looks like a touch of strep or tonsillitis. But we got some antibiotics down her and she is good as new. She is still a bit tired but that is all!! So glad it ended quickly. Don't you just hate when your kiddos are sick??

Sissy's birthday party is Saturday morning at the local children's farmstead. I have a TON to do to get ready!! SO today will be a busy day and I am sure it will continue through the week!!

Now you see the desire for boots! Farm cowboy theme party!!

Needing lesson plans finished! Have the week planned, but need to put it all on paper! Also no time for a pedi with my to do list but just need someone to stop by and slap a coat of paint on!!

Lastly for my heart I need to get back to working out! So much easier to squeeze in a workout in the summer. But I feel so good when I get it in!!

The organized thing....For me I start the school year and feel super put together and ready to go, then the year goes on and the unfiled paper pile gets higher and the staplers disappear...Anyone else feel my pain? So my goal is to keep up with all the organizing I put in place!!

Now my post within a post! Linking up with a new linky that I really like!
 
Here is my little motivation for Monday!!! I have finally converted my hubby to be a Duck Dynasty lover!! So let's not let Si down! Be a teacher that makes a difference Jack!!
Much Love Autumn & Ruth


 

12 comments :

  1. I have the same organizing goal! I'm starting out ok so far! We'll see how the year goes!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well good luck to you also! I am holding on so far! But next week we start meetings twice a week during our plan time so we will see!

      Delete
  2. That poster is great! I really need to check out DD - my dad says it's great & it seems to be all the rage around! I'll add that to my to-do list! Have a fabulous week at school. I hope your little feels better soon!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly you should check it out! Such a positive and funny show!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I've never watched DD but I hear it's pretty funny (and addictive!).
    Tamra and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! We are DD fans in our house--my husband wears camo EVERY day! :0) So glad to have found your blog today through the linky--I am a new follower!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! My hubby is not a big camo wearer, but he loves the show! THanks for following!

      Delete
  5. I hate to hear your little one is sick. It seems like everyone has been catching something lately. I hope they feel better. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my hubby needs to talk to your hubby...I wish mine did laundry!!! You are VERY lucky!!! I'm so glad I found your blog! My son started kinder this year so it's nice to hear ideas!! ~from your newest follower :)

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Tammy!! Have your hubby call! LOL He has done laundry since he was a kid. He use to take it to the laundry mat for his mom!

      Delete