Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Budding Blogger Showcase!!!

I was thrilled to see that there is a cute little linky happening over at I heart Recess! She is showcasing bloggers with fewer than 200 followers!! That is us!!

 
 
Here are the questions she asked in order for us to showcase our selves!!
 
1. Why did you start blogging?
Mom & I spent a ton of time stalking other blogs and then finally decided to start up our own blog as a way to record what we do especially what I do in class. But also as a great way to make more friends and interact with other teachers!!
 
2. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
I guess I would have to say writing because the moment they get it and become writers is such an exciting moment for them. Their eyes just glow!
 
3. Describe your teaching style?
Oh WOW....Well I guess I am a don't mind the noise and chatter and busy movement. I truly believe kids learn by doing. I feel like they will spend so much of their lives being forced to sit quietly, so sometimes this is my downfall too.. At times it is too much and they are over the top! But mostly it seems to work! My son is super ADHD so it makes it hard for me to force the sit!
 
4. Give 3 interesting facts about you?
      a. I have kids that are 15 years apart. 3 and 18
      b. I love plain white rice. I will eat just that for dinner.
      c. I love shoes and think I should have a new pair every week. (Not reality)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by our little blog!!
 
Much Love Autumn & Ruth

1 comment :

  1. I love shoes, too! I'm thinking a new pair for each day of the week...I'd be a happy girl! I'm so glad I found your blog through the Budding Blog linky and am your newest follower. Make sure to check out my blog if you get a chance. I'm doing a giveaway this week!
    Melissa Cloud
    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete