I am headed back to school for real this week. Today I start with meetings and the we get our new kiddos on Thursday! I always get so excited, but I also get nervous! Not sure why or what but just nervous. I guess just all new kids and the unknown! Ok anyway here are a few of my attempts!
1. I had really outdated color posters! SO I created some new jazzy ones with a Pete the Cat theme! Because who doesn't love Pete? I saved my ink and sent them to Staples to be printed as 17x20 posters! Click on the picture to grab a set at my TPT store!
2. I needed a new calendar to match all of my new black and white well here is my redo on my old one! We just put chalkboard paint and washi tape on the old one!
3. I saw this idea (if you know where please tell me so I can give appropriate credit!) So I grabbed an old cookie sheet and went to work! Yes I fixed the order! Did you notice??
4. We also started covering my chart paper hanger with zebra duct tape! (Ran out) But I have more to finish it tomorrow!
5. I also hand painted this quick frame and added letters! I know kinda busy...But I'm going with it anyway!
6. Last my little diva did back to school pictures and we didn't have a matching hair accessory (shock) so I took a plain head band wrapped with ribbon and added a little looped bow with a rhinestone in the middle!
Well thanks for checking in on my creations! Nana went home and we are all sad about that!!! If you held on to get to the bottom here is a little freebie for you! As you can tell we are all about Pete the Cat to start the year!
Much Love Autumn & Ruth