Image Map

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Day in the LIfe

We are linking with First Grade Nest.  My life is busy just like the rest of you. But so many times I forget all the variety of activities that I do get checked off in just one day.  I have all ready completed one whole family checklist before I get to school. 
Morning work tracing capital O's and P's, illustrating pink shoes, and tracing numerals 0-5.
Word Work from our "Welcome to Kindergarten".



I made overheads from some of the sheets from "Welcome to Kindergarten" . This allows students to be using overhead and Smart Board. My students enjoy all types of technology. What you can't see is others are using laptops and CD players.
Inside recess because of HEAT ALERT!

Completing and recording data for district reports about writing benchmarks during students's specials.

"Letters Are Unique Just Like Us
Student had to select the correct beginning letter of their name,  decorate with various art mediums, and find their correct name plates. I got this up and finished after school on the way to district kindergarten meeting. 



Back to home!! We had make your own pizza night. What  great cooks are we? This seems to put everyone in a good mood.

Then I started putting sub plans together because we have a team planning day on Friday. Thought I would leave her some pages out of our "Workers for Labor Day".
                                                                       






Hopefully you can check us out tomorrow ,too.
Lots of love,
                         Autumn and Ruth

2 comments :

  1. That pizza sure looks yummy! I am glad to know that others are just as busy as me. I am happy to report, that I am your newest follower. I can't wait to read more post. I would love for you stop by and check out my blog if you get a chance. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! I will head over and check you out!! The pizza was yummy! I ate more than I intended!!! LOL

      Delete