Glad Friday is here to get refreshed for next week. I have a wonderful group of 18 students. They have enjoyed their first days of Kindergarten. So we are going to link up with Doodlebugs to share 5 things from the week!
1. I was proud to get my new Color Cats up that I designed myself.
My old color posters were given to me by a teacher 10 years
ago,when she retired from teaching. (Thanks Mrs. Carl.)
The large size posters are in my TPT store and I am putting the
small set in tonight!
2. We did a Cat Hunt through our building going to all the special
places. And students completed their printable when we
returned to our room.
3. With our new Math adoption came many new manipulatives. We
are using "My Math" anyone else?? Have any pointers?
4. Students enjoyed being able to control their own glue bottles.
We discussed "Baby Kisses" and "Papa Puddles". When they
had a page full of "baby kisses", they got glitter on top.
5. Something special for the teacher! I had press on nails
(from Walgreen's of course) for when there is no time
for pedicures. My kiddos loved all the sparkle and learned
quickly that they are bumpy!!
LOL Only kinders will openly rub your big toe with no shame!!
I am super tired but had a great first week back! Hope you all had a great week too!!
Autumn & Ruth