Image Map

Monday, October 13, 2014

2 For $2 Tuesday

So my really awesome Peep Friends have set up a linky again for items that are $2 for Tuesday only!

 For this week I had to go with our baseball unit that I am going to use next week. Our hometown Royals are doing so well. I am hoping for a 1985 repeat! Royals vs Cardinals would be awesome!! 

5 Sentences to copy & put in order!

Addition Write the Room

Alphabetical Order

Sentence Order & Recording
The other item I am featuring for $2 is my math journals. These are CCSS aligned. We have begun benchmarking at the kindergarten level in my district and many of my kiddos were really struggling with the concepts. So I created these to help. We spend about 5 minutes on 1 page per day to help with these concepts. 
Here are the rules for linking up! Hurry up! Go set 2 items to $2!! Then link up!!



No comments :