Image Map

Friday, June 6, 2014

5 for Friday

We are linking up with Doodle Bugs for 5 for Friday!

Part of the week was still at school. So Monday was my last day with kids! So my room is in rest mode! 

Then on Tuesday I spent the morning get trained on active intruder training which I blogged about on Wednesday. I am sure you will all eventually have to do it. So you may want to read about it. Here is me & one of my besties by the SWAT van after the nerves calmed! 

Mom was able to touch up and get our Father's Day Unit finished & up. Just in case some of you are teaching summer school!
Here are my I'm out of school nails! Still in love with Jamberry let me know if you haven't tried them yet and need a sample! 
Stop by my Jamberry Facebook page to enter my giveaway for Independence day Nails!




1 comment :

  1. We had a mini active intruder training earlier this year. It was intense and very unsettling. I hope we never need to use it. I'm trying to spread the word that I'm trying to start a new weekly linkup called Sell It Saturday. I thought you both may be interested in joining. I just did the first post today! I'd love for you to join in!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete