1. We came to Dallas for the weekend to visit friends! My husband and I both have best friends from high school that live in Dallas! We went to different high schools! He was in Brooklyn and I was in southern Missouri but we both have best friends in Dallas! They had a huge party while we were there!! My hubby was in heaven! They fixed tons of West Indian food so he felt at home!!The Caribbean "punch" was my favorite! My BFF and I were able to take the little miss to see the Dallas world aquarium!! We had a great weekend!!
2. My mom arrives tomorrow afternoon and I am so excited! My hubby is even excited to grill for her. He even promised my favorite, steak! Mom comes to help me get my classroom ready. She loves me so much!!
3. Our hot water heater went out the day before we left. unexpected bad news...BOO
4. Here is my little **teacher moment** last year I created a little sheet about "All about number..." I used this with my class. Hopefully you can use it too!!
4. The Red River is Red! We watch lots of football so I knew about the Red River Rivalry and now I have seen that the red river is red!
Much Love Autumn & Ruth