Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

Sissy's Bathroom Picture & Freezer Meals

Last week I desperately wanted to link up for made it Monday and I searched the house for something I could take a picture of.... But I am pretty sure no one wanted to see a picture of my "made" bed.

But great news I made things this past week!!!  I actually jumped in feet first and now I have 13 meals in the freezer ready for the school year to start. I am hoping the recipes are good!!!

I also finished the cutest picture for Naomi's bathroom! It was a family project! Na's handprints, I finished the butterfly and put the ribbon on the edges, then my hubby wrote the scripture on! I think we are going to do another one with her feet as a butterfly.
 
And mom made these super cute buses out of Hershey nuggets candy. Wonder if there are any left or if Poppy ate them all??
So cute to use as a first day treat! Or later for an appreciation gift! SO easy too!!
 
 
Much Love Autumn & Ruth

No comments :