Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

FIELD TRIP

After 2 rescheduled dates (one due to snow) we were finally able to go on our field trip! We have a Children's Farmstead here in our area. It is awesome and they continue to add to it. The kids love it. Last year my mom (The Nana) dyed us purple shirts and then ironed on a "Mrs. Gill's Class" print. I know purple for the boys, but the choices were either purple or pink..... Great news is that they are only 5/6 so if you get all excited then they do too! So all my boys are just thrilled that we match. We have been doing all sorts of farm animal studying! They were so excited about udders and manure! Here are a few pictures. I have not put in kids faces, except my mom volunteers kiddo which I have special specific permission to include. Working on verification that I am ok to put faces in! But you will get to see the main idea of our super fun field trip!

No comments :