Image Map

Friday, May 3, 2013

5 Friday Pictures

This has been a rather weird week! I was out Monday and Tuesday with a sick little girl! Then back in school Wednesday & Thursday and out again Friday for a team collaboration day, now I'm sick.... Let me also mention I am here in the Midwest in this snowy mess in May...YUCK!!
So the little time I had in my class here are some of the fun things we did! I have never done a ##hashtag post so here it is:

#FarmJournal
#Corral #Pen #Sort5
#illuminations #math #interactive
#tent #reading
#WriteRoom #Addition
#tuwips #spring
fiveforfriday
Hopefully I get to feeling better so we can drive down to celebrate our nieces birthday! Especially since I have her birthday bow to match her outfit.........Love my nieces!
 
How was your week? Who else saw snow in May??
Much Love Autumn & Ruth


1 comment :

  1. No snow here in Michigan! We are loving our spring weather!!Feel better soon!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete