Image Map

Thursday, April 28, 2016

5 for Friday April is Ending

Linking up this week again with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the best linky!
So we are doing soccer and swimming lessons every Saturday. We have the BEST swim teacher! Then my girl is SO lucky to have her daddy as the best private coach. Had to make this a small photo because I am not sure she was listening!

Then Sunday afternoon we went with all of our awesome neighbors to pick blueberries! It was the cutest little farm with a lovely couple running it!

So picking blueberries then caused us to have to bake blueberry muffins for her class! She was so proud to share them!

Then the sad news of the week! He was my second celebrity crush! My first was Duran Duran. My oldest cousin would let me listen to them on his boom box! So sad to see this legend is gone! So glad I saw him in concert in 2004! 

Who was your first celebrity crush? How do you feel about them today? 

1 comment :

  1. LOL...my first celebrity crush was Donnie Wahlberg from NKOTB. Have to say he doesn't really do it for me any more!

    ReplyDelete