Image Map

Friday, May 16, 2014

Bring on Summer- from HHI

Thanks Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Linky. I know everyone is busy finishing their years. OK, many of you. But when I looked outside this AM my Tiger Lilies had bloomed after the nice showers we had yesterday. So I ran out and took a look around the yard and here is what I found.
Then I noticed my Peace Lily is doing great outside too.
Then others are so green.
I have a tomato on one of my plants.
My new lemon tree has blooms- come on lemons so I can make lemonade.
So hoping everyone has a great weekend.  The island is full of tourist and kids out of college. Summer is here!

Much love,
Autumn and Ruth

1 comment :

  1. So pretty - I love when everything is in bloom. It always makes your yard look so much nicer!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete