Image Map

Friday, December 6, 2013

Where oh where have I been?

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
 
Have you ever had a really great friend and then made a new friend that you liked even better? Well it happened to me. I had blogger first then I went and met Instagram.... Which made me kinda forget about blogger.... So that blogger doesn't turn on me I'm gonna to try to divide my attention! So today we are linking up with Doodlebugs 5 for Friday... OK is that cheating all about pictures?
Last week we spent the long weekend traveling! First to Omaha to spend Thanksgiving with friends so close they might as well be family!

Then we trecked thru Iowa and made a 3 hour stop to watch the Hawkeyes take down the Huskers! 


Then we headed on over to Illinois to watch our nephews last football game as the quarterback for  the University of Illinois! 


So I have been warn out this week! But teaching all about Hanukkah! More on that in my next post!!

Much love Autumn & Ruth


1 comment :

  1. You have a beautiful family! :) I'm a new follower by way of Five for Friday!

    ReplyDelete