Image Map

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is here!!

Time for bats, ghosts, and pumpkins! This also means it is time to link up with Farley for Currently on the 1st!!




1. Listening: I am listening to the voice. Nothing is on tonight and I've been home sick so I am sick of TV!!
2. Loving: My new instagram friends! I have gotten such great new ideas! I swear 5 times a day I say "on instagram they------"
3. Thinking: All the new fall shows make me much less productive! I have things I want to get done on the computer and things I want to do with the little miss, but they suck me in and then I am forced to watch! LOL anyone else have a TV problem? (Not tonight)
4. Wanting: My daughter to be Doc McStuffins for Halloween, but no she want to be a ghost. Really a ghost? She wants me to be a "light" WHAT? How am I suppose to be a light? The 3 year old mind...Guess I need to get to work on a ghost costume!
5. Needing: To feel well so I don't have to miss another day! I hate missing school, especially when I don't feel like everything was in order for a sub. Luckily I got a sub I am familiar with and she is a super awesome retired teacher!!!
6. Trick or Treat: 2 treats! 1. We will be doing another iTunes card giveaway on instagram when we get to 150 followers!! Second treat leave a comment here and I will give a random person our new improved Autumn Songs & Activities!

Thanks Color me Kinder< Hope you don't mind I borrowed your idea!
Much Love, Autumn & Ruth

3 comments :

  1. I have no idea who Doc McStuffins is... I'm off to google. And, a ghost costume is easy! I think you got off easy. Although, you're work is cut out for you on the whole light thing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doc mcstuffins is awesome! Yes I do think the costume will be easy! Please send me your email so I can send you my fall set! Please give me any feedback!

      Delete
  2. I'm so agreeing with you and INSTAGRAM. I love love love it!! I just became your newest followers on there.

    ((HUGS))
    Tiffany
    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete