Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Oranges

 
OK. That took awhile to do. Guess there are changes and I just keep stubbling around. So you never know what will come up with me. I finally got out and took pic of Oranges, but it took lots of investigating online to see how to get it posted. Apparently they are trying to make changes and it is not as easy for some of us to learn new ways. (Secret, I finally went to HTML and then I could upload photo like I used to do from computer.)
 
As the retired one, I have the time to watch nature and continue to be amazed. I have babied this plant for 5 or 6 years now. It is finally becoming an adult and producing. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
 
I was hurrying to get this posted before the games all start. I know, I 'm weird. I like the football games, even if my teams are out. I remember playing Powder Puff Football in High School for a fundraiser or for some reason after the guys regular season was over. I was a "Nose Guard". Don't worry, we did not have on lingerie or play tackle. That would be disgusting now at my age.
Yes, strange the things we reflect on as we get older.
 

No comments :